TORONTO, ON – Godspeed Brewery will be celebrating its 1st anniversary this weekend, and has arranged an exciting line-up of beers to mark the occasion.
As announced on Facebook, the 15 taps in the brewpub will be pouring the following selections starting at 12:00 noon tomorrow (July 7th):
- 5 guest beers from Hill Farmstead Brewery
- 5 brand new barrel-aged Godspeed beers
- 3 flagship Godspeed beers
- the new Natsu 2018 Summer Tart Wheat Ale (also available in cans to go)
- a guest cider from West Avenue Cider
The kitchen will be open and serving food starting at 1:00 PM, with several new menu items making their debut.
For more details, see the Facebook event listing.