Collectors of Canadian Brewery Advertising 2010 Convention
On May 6, 2010 At 12:29 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
KITCHENER-WATERLOO, ON – The Collectors of Canadian Brewery Advertising (CCBA) will be holding their 31st annual convention in Kitchener-Waterloo on Wednesday, August 4th to Sunday, August 8th, 2010.
The convention will be taking place at the Holiday Inn Kitchener-Waterloo Hotel & Conference Centre, and will feature:
- A hospitality room (August 4-7)
- Trip to the Ontario Legislature & lunch with The Honourable Steve Peters, Speaker of the House (August 5)
- Tour of Waterloo Region brewpubs and breweries (August 6)
- Buy, Sell, Trade Show (August 7)
- Dinner at a traditional German social club (August 7)
The cost to attend all events is $85 per attendee, $75 per senior (60+). Accommodations are available at the Holiday Inn at a rate of $104.99 standard or $114.99 pool view.
For full registration/payment details, contact or Doreen Steen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-650-8166.