Flying Monkeys Stereovision Getting Full Roll-Out Soon
On November 8, 2012 At 10:30 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Cameron’s Brewing Named Official Beer Sponsor of Oakville Blue Devils FCJuly 12, 2019
- Collective Arts Brewing Releasing Pina Colada SourJuly 12, 2019
- Braumeister Brewing Releases Sommerfest Golden Ale and Brings Back Rheinwasser KölschJuly 12, 2019
- Indie Alehouse Holding Second Lambic Beer NightJuly 12, 2019
- Canadian Beer Festivals – July 12th to 18th, 2019July 11, 2019
BARRIE, ON – After a few months of having it available on draught at select locations, Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery has announced that Stereovision is set to become the latest addition to their core line-up.
In a post on Facebook earlier this week, the brewery revealed a photo of the six-pack holder for the beer (shown above), which they describe as an “American Kristall Wheat”.
An official release date has not yet been announced, but it expected that the beer will be available at the LCBO and/or Beer Store in addition to the brewery store.
More details will be posted here on CBN when they are available.
- Greg C. is drinking a Social Parade DDH IPA by Black Lab Brewing at Black Lab BrewingOh, that’s dank. And delicious. Lotsa grapefruit, some ripe peach, hint of spruce. Drinks dangerously quickly for the abv.
- Greg C. is drinking a Sitting Pretty APA by Black Lab Brewing at Black Lab BrewingDelivers the dominant citrus promised in the description, along with some pine and a peppery backnote, perhaps from the rye.
- Greg C. is drinking a Raspberry Lemon Rosemary Kennel Sour by Black Lab Brewing at Black Lab BrewingStarts with raspberry, with lemon coming through in the middle, and rosemary sitting nicely in the finish. Super summer beverage.
- Greg C. is drinking a Li'l Hobo Hefeweizen by Black Lab Brewing at Black Lab BrewingNot as hazy as I expect from the style - it’s more Kristall than Hefe - but the banana & clove notes are there, along with a bit of lemon.
- Greg C. is drinking an Interstellar IPA by Forked River Brewing Company at King & DufferinDidn’t really dig this. Hops seemed stale & lifeless despite it being relatively fresh, and there’s a heavy stickiness on the palate. Odd.