Flying Monkeys Stereovision Getting Full Roll-Out Soon
On November 8, 2012 At 10:30 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Left Field Brewery Releases Glorioso Italian PilsnerJanuary 18, 2019
- Henderson Brewing Ides Series Continues with O-Pee-Chee LagerJanuary 18, 2019
- Beau’s Brewing Releases 2019 Edition of Strong Patrick Irish-Style Red AleJanuary 18, 2019
- Beard Free Brewing Reportedly Closed in PeterboroughJanuary 18, 2019
- Muskoka Brewery Announces Details for January & February Moonlight Kettle ReleasesJanuary 17, 2019
BARRIE, ON – After a few months of having it available on draught at select locations, Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery has announced that Stereovision is set to become the latest addition to their core line-up.
In a post on Facebook earlier this week, the brewery revealed a photo of the six-pack holder for the beer (shown above), which they describe as an “American Kristall Wheat”.
An official release date has not yet been announced, but it expected that the beer will be available at the LCBO and/or Beer Store in addition to the brewery store.
More details will be posted here on CBN when they are available.
- Greg C. is drinking a Collective Project: IPA No. 8 by Collective Arts Brewing at King & DufferinI honestly can’t add much to what the commercial description already tells you, except to say that it’s excellent.
- Greg C. is drinking a Brett Peach by Burdock at King & Dufferin2+ years old but still lively & effervescent. Brett notes have a mild funk that mingles nicely with the peach that remains. A nice treat!
- Greg C. is drinking an Ebb & Flow by Muskoka Brewery at King & DufferinIt has a nice tart citrus character - notably lime - and is clean & refreshing on the palate. The finish is a bit wan & watery, though.
- Greg C. is drinking a Hazy Little Thing by Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. at King & DufferinRight on the mark for the style - hazy appearance, soft on the palate, aroma & flavour of tropical fruit & sweet citrus. Quite nice.
- Greg C. is drinking a Toute Est Dans Toute by Bellwoods Brewery at King & DufferinNot the most complex or experimental beer either of the breweries have made, but a nice rustic saison with a slightly fruity funkiness.