Flying Monkeys Stereovision Getting Full Roll-Out Soon
On November 8, 2012 At 10:30 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Braumeister Brewing Releasing Promenade Alt and Fastenbier MaibockMarch 31, 2020
- Bandit Brewery Releases Bermuda DDH IPAMarch 30, 2020
- Muddy York Brewing Releases Kross PilsnerMarch 30, 2020
- Beaches Brewing To Reopen Brewpub Location in East TorontoMarch 30, 2020
- Left Field Brewery Releases Ice Cold Beer 100% Ontario AleMarch 27, 2020
BARRIE, ON – After a few months of having it available on draught at select locations, Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery has announced that Stereovision is set to become the latest addition to their core line-up.
In a post on Facebook earlier this week, the brewery revealed a photo of the six-pack holder for the beer (shown above), which they describe as an “American Kristall Wheat”.
An official release date has not yet been announced, but it expected that the beer will be available at the LCBO and/or Beer Store in addition to the brewery store.
More details will be posted here on CBN when they are available.
- Greg C. is drinking a Friends And Neighbours DIPA by Dominion City Brewing Co. at Bar HopI think the cat peed on the Christmas tree.
- Greg C. is drinking an Astronaut Food by Bar Hop at Bar HopWild grape juice on the nose and palate, along with nice subtle barnyard notes.
- Greg C. is drinking a Time's Not Waiting by Dominion City Brewing Co. at Bar HopBeautiful balance of barrel and beer. So well done, especially for the low abv.
- Greg C. is drinking a Filè Farmhouse Ale by Scratch Brewing Company at Bar HopNot really sure what sassafras is supposed to taste Iike but the description of citrus and Froot Loops is right on the nose. Herbal as well.
- Greg C. is drinking a Something Simple by Dominion City Brewing Co. at Bar HopThe name sums it up - a simple, grassy rustic ale with everything in balance. Good one to prep the palate for a multi-beer evening.