Flying Monkeys Stereovision Getting Full Roll-Out Soon
On November 8, 2012 At 10:30 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Nickel Brook Brewing Releases Glory & Gold Barrel-Aged CuvéeOctober 15, 2019
- Vimy Brewing Releases Northeast IPAOctober 11, 2019
- Left Field Brewery Releases Squeeze Play Blueberry SourOctober 11, 2019
- Canadian Beer Festivals – October 11th to 17th, 2019October 10, 2019
- Niagara Brewing Releases Nigel’s Pumpkin Patch AleOctober 10, 2019
BARRIE, ON – After a few months of having it available on draught at select locations, Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery has announced that Stereovision is set to become the latest addition to their core line-up.
In a post on Facebook earlier this week, the brewery revealed a photo of the six-pack holder for the beer (shown above), which they describe as an “American Kristall Wheat”.
An official release date has not yet been announced, but it expected that the beer will be available at the LCBO and/or Beer Store in addition to the brewery store.
More details will be posted here on CBN when they are available.
- Greg C. is drinking a Not A Word Spoken - Apricot IPA by Wellington Brewery at King & DufferinExactly what I expect from a hazy IPA made with Simcoe & Citra hops and laced with apricot - i.e. big, bright, juicy, aromatic.
- Greg C. is drinking a Stout by Big Drop Brewing Co at King & DufferinThe low abv is betrayed somewhat by the light body, but the flavour is that of a proper pub stout - cocoa, coffee, slight smoky tang. Nice!
- Greg C. is drinking a Vintage Ale (2016) by Fuller, Smith & Turner at King & DufferinPort & plum preserves up front, touch of leather, good balance through the middle, bit warm in the finish.
- Greg C. is drinking an Ikinuki Ungespundetes Kellerbier by Godspeed Brewery at Bar Hop BrewcoGood lager with strong malt base but heavy hit of hops as well. Good body, full but not heavy. A pleasure to drink.
- Greg C. is drinking an After Hours: Raspberry Sour by PEI Brewing Company (Gahan) at King & DufferinSurprised to find this treat from my home province at the LCBO. Very good raspberry sour with natural tasting tart berry flavour.