Flying Monkeys Stereovision Getting Full Roll-Out Soon
On November 8, 2012 At 10:30 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Beau’s Brewing Tom Green Summer Stout Returning This WeekApril 24, 2019
- Bellwoods Brewery Releases 0.97% Low Alcohol Pale AleApril 24, 2019
- Collective Arts Brewing Announces Releases for Spring 2019April 24, 2019
- River Run Brew Co. Opening This Summer in SarniaApril 23, 2019
- Dominion City Brewing and Beer. Diversity. Launch Scholarship for Niagara College Brewing ProgramApril 22, 2019
BARRIE, ON – After a few months of having it available on draught at select locations, Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery has announced that Stereovision is set to become the latest addition to their core line-up.
In a post on Facebook earlier this week, the brewery revealed a photo of the six-pack holder for the beer (shown above), which they describe as an “American Kristall Wheat”.
An official release date has not yet been announced, but it expected that the beer will be available at the LCBO and/or Beer Store in addition to the brewery store.
More details will be posted here on CBN when they are available.
- Greg C. is drinking a Trash Panda by Parallel 49 Brewing Company at King & DufferinMore murky than hazy. Flavour is a bit muddled at first, but some nice fruit notes - peach, pineapple, mango - come through as it opens up.
- Greg C. is drinking a Too Wound Down by Bell City Brewing Company at King & DufferinI question the Session IPA classification given the fairly low IBU, but this is still a more than acceptable pale ale.
- Greg C. is drinking a RoboHop Imperial IPA by Great Lakes BreweryA modern classic of the IIPA style, at least in Ontario. Strong malt base supporting a blast of citrus, pine & tropical fruit hops.
- Greg C. is drinking a CAMP-OUT PILS Unfiltered by Muskoka Brewery at King & DufferinThe Motueka hops are similar enough to Saaz to fit this excellent Pils, but also have a citrus zest character that adds a unique edge.
- Greg C. is drinking a Trappist Ale by Spencer Brewery at King & DufferinStrong fruit preserve notes - esp. pineapple & peach - that lean a bit sweeter than my preference, but still improved from early days.