VANCOUVER, BC – As a preview of sorts for the upcoming 6th annual edition of Vancouver Craft Beer Week, Vancouver arts and culture weekly The Georgia Straight has published its annual Beer Issue, featuring a variety of articles about beer and related topics including:
- An in-depth look at various aspects of Vancouver’s craft beer culture, including recent regulatory changes that are making it easier for small breweries, and other areas where more changes are needed.
- A feature on Kewlona’s growing craft beer scene.
- A guide for wine drinkers on how to find a beer that will suit their tastes.
- Reviews of six summer-friendly beers from beer writer Joe Weibe.
- A few local beer and brewery suggestions for those who enjoy craft beer but not über-hoppy IPAs.
The paper edition of this week’s issue of The Georgia Straight (May 21st-28th 2015 cover date) is available now for free at many locations in and around Vancouver.