Brew Tours Launching Barrie Brews & Bites Edition
On August 31, 2016 At 9:00 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Howe Sound Brewing Releases Abbey Dubbel and Out To Lunch Dry IPAOctober 23, 2020
- Indie Alehouse Releasing 2020 Beer Advent CalendarOctober 23, 2020
- Bandit Brewery Releases Tuek DDH IPAOctober 23, 2020
- Waterloo Brewing Releases Maple Spiced Pecan Old AleOctober 22, 2020
- Sawdust City Brewing Releases Binary System 4 Double IPAOctober 22, 2020
TORONTO, ON – A tour operator dedicated to running day trips to breweries throughout Southern Ontario has announced the upcoming launch of its second regularly scheduled route.
Brew Tours was launched in the spring with a weekly tour of breweries in the Muskoka Region. The new Barrie Brews & Bites edition will visit all three breweries in Barrie – Barnstormer Brewing, Flying Monkeys and Redline Brewhouse – for beer and food tastings, as well as Heritage Hill Hop Yard & Nursery to learn about the agricultural aspect of beer making.
Barrie Brews & Bites tours will take place on September 10th, October 1st and October 29th, 2016. For more details and booking information, visit the Brew Tours website.