Brew Tours Launching Barrie Brews & Bites Edition
On August 31, 2016 At 9:00 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Sawdust City Brewing Brings Back LDV Coffee Vanilla Imperial StoutNovember 26, 2020
- Fenelon Falls Brewing Releasing Anniversary Belgian TripelNovember 26, 2020
- Henderson Brewing Releases 2020 Edition of Henderson’s Beast Imperial Amber AleNovember 26, 2020
- Collective Arts Brewing Releases Jam Up Tart & Sweet Cherry Dry-Hopped SourNovember 26, 2020
- Muddy York Brewing Releases Filling The Well Sour IPANovember 26, 2020
TORONTO, ON – A tour operator dedicated to running day trips to breweries throughout Southern Ontario has announced the upcoming launch of its second regularly scheduled route.
Brew Tours was launched in the spring with a weekly tour of breweries in the Muskoka Region. The new Barrie Brews & Bites edition will visit all three breweries in Barrie – Barnstormer Brewing, Flying Monkeys and Redline Brewhouse – for beer and food tastings, as well as Heritage Hill Hop Yard & Nursery to learn about the agricultural aspect of beer making.
Barrie Brews & Bites tours will take place on September 10th, October 1st and October 29th, 2016. For more details and booking information, visit the Brew Tours website.