Brew Tours Launching Barrie Brews & Bites Edition
On August 31, 2016 At 9:00 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Nickel Brook Brewing Announces Partnership with West Avenue CiderMay 7, 2021
- Steam Whistle Brewing and Left Field Brewery Releasing Biergärten Craft Beer Crate Vol. 4May 7, 2021
- Bandit Brewery Releases Biff DDH IPAMay 7, 2021
- Short Finger Brewing Brings Back G. Lite Foote Barrel Aged BeerMay 7, 2021
- Amsterdam Brewery and Jordan St. John Release Extra Credit Cream AleMay 7, 2021
TORONTO, ON – A tour operator dedicated to running day trips to breweries throughout Southern Ontario has announced the upcoming launch of its second regularly scheduled route.
Brew Tours was launched in the spring with a weekly tour of breweries in the Muskoka Region. The new Barrie Brews & Bites edition will visit all three breweries in Barrie – Barnstormer Brewing, Flying Monkeys and Redline Brewhouse – for beer and food tastings, as well as Heritage Hill Hop Yard & Nursery to learn about the agricultural aspect of beer making.
Barrie Brews & Bites tours will take place on September 10th, October 1st and October 29th, 2016. For more details and booking information, visit the Brew Tours website.