ST. JOHN’S, NL – The Newfoundland and Labrador Craft Brewers Association has partnered with the Government of Newfoundland and Labrador‘s Come Home 2022 tourism initiative with the release of a new Craft Brewers Passport to encourage visits to breweries and other artisan alcohol producers throughout the province.
As described in the announcement:
With 18 participants in locations ranging from Labrador City to Quidi Vidi and many places in between, this partnership between the Newfoundland and Labrador Craft Brewers Association and Come Home 2022 supports the touring of our province’s beautiful communities while supporting local businesses.
The Craft Brewery Passport contains information about all of Newfoundland and Labrador’s craft breweries, including where they are located and the top three products they produce. At each participating brewery, cidery, and/or distillery, participants will receive a stamp. The first person to get stamps from all 18 breweries will win a prize valued at $100 from each craft brewery.
Participating locations where the Passport is available include:
- Baccalieu Trail Brewing – 1 Conception Bay Highway, Bay Roberts
- Bannerman Brewing – 90 Duckworth Street, St. John’s
- Boomstick Brewing – 55 West Street, Corner Brook
- Bootleg Brew Co. – 92 West Street, Corner Brook
- Crooked Feeder Brewing – 351 Veterans Drive, Cormack
- Dildo Brewing – 7 Front Road, Dildo
- Iron Rock Brewing – 118 Humphrey Road, Labrador City
- Landwash Brewery – 181 Commonwealth Avenue, Mount Pearl
- Ninepenny Brewing – 75 Conception Bay Highway, CBS
- Newfoundland Cider Company – 7 Stringer’s Lane, George’s Brook-Milton
- The Newfoundland Distillery Co. – 14 Conception Bay Highway, Clarke’s Beach
- Port Rexton Brewing – 6 Ship Cove Road, Port Rexton
- Quidi Vidi Brewery – 35 Barrows Road, St. John’s
- RagnaRöck Northern Brewing – 223-227 West Street, St. Anthony
- Rough Waters Brewing – 83 Wights Road, Deer Lake
- Secret Cove Brewing – 92-96 Main Street, Port au Port East
- Split Rock Brewing – 119 Main Street, Twillingate
- YellowBelly Brewery – 88 Water Street, St. John’s
For more details, see the press release on the Government of Newfoundland and Labrador website.
Source & Photo: Government of Newfoundland and Labrador