Flying Monkeys Announces Chocolate Manifesto as Newest One-Off Release
On November 7, 2013 At 1:45 pm
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Block 3, Stack & Sawdust City Collaboration Coming SoonJune 23, 2017
- Waller St. Brewing & Brasserie du Bas-Canada Releasing Collaborative GrisetteJune 23, 2017
- Canadian Beer Festivals – June 23rd to 29th, 2017June 22, 2017
- Riverhead Brewing Opening This Weekend in KingstonJune 22, 2017
- Cameron’s Releases Foeder-Aged Boreal Inspired Wild AleJune 22, 2017
BARRIE, ON – Following preview tastes at several recent beer festivals, Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery has announced a retail release for its latest one-off beer.
The Chocolate Manifesto Triple Chocolate Milk Stout has the following promotional description:
Are three kinds of chocolate overkill in this sweet stout? Heck no. Not with 10% abv cupping all that rich cacao in it’s beautiful warmth. The magic number is 3. Lactose sweetness gives The Manifesto the heavenly body of a Milk Stout and the indulgence we crave in chocolate. The Chocolate Manifesto creates one of those rare “exbeeriences” of decadence and transcendence.
As with previous Flying Monkeys one-offs, The Chocolate Manifesto is being released in a limited run of 750 ml bottles packaged in gift boxes. It’s available now at the Flying Monkeys retail store in Barrie, and will be available soon at select LCBO outlets in Ontario.