Flying Monkeys Announces Chocolate Manifesto as Newest One-Off Release
On November 7, 2013 At 1:45 pm
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Cowbell Brewing Renegade Series Continues with Abbey Braggot IPAJune 22, 2018
- Bandit Brewery Announces The Return of The Hassel-HefJune 22, 2018
- Wellington Brewery Releases Party Favours Sour Mix PackJune 22, 2018
- Great Lakes Brewery Releases Brutalism IPAJune 22, 2018
- Rainhard Brewing Releasing New Beers at 3nd Anniversary PartyJune 22, 2018
BARRIE, ON – Following preview tastes at several recent beer festivals, Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery has announced a retail release for its latest one-off beer.
The Chocolate Manifesto Triple Chocolate Milk Stout has the following promotional description:
Are three kinds of chocolate overkill in this sweet stout? Heck no. Not with 10% abv cupping all that rich cacao in it’s beautiful warmth. The magic number is 3. Lactose sweetness gives The Manifesto the heavenly body of a Milk Stout and the indulgence we crave in chocolate. The Chocolate Manifesto creates one of those rare “exbeeriences” of decadence and transcendence.
As with previous Flying Monkeys one-offs, The Chocolate Manifesto is being released in a limited run of 750 ml bottles packaged in gift boxes. It’s available now at the Flying Monkeys retail store in Barrie, and will be available soon at select LCBO outlets in Ontario.
- Greg C. is drinking a Lime & Ginger Berliner Weisse by Collective Arts Brewing at King & DufferinBracingly tart with strong lime and subtle ginger. A bit unorthodox flavouring for the style, but it tastes great so I’ll let it slide.
- Greg C. is drinking a Juicebox - Citra And Ekuanot by Bandit Brewery at Bandit BreweryNice and juicy as the name suggests - pineapple, tangerine, melon, papaya. Enough bitterness to balance but it’s mostly about the juice.
- Greg C. is drinking a Blanc by Bandit Brewery at Bandit BreweryWow, they’re not kidding about this drinking like a white wine. And a nice dry one at that. Confusing at first, but a solid summer quaff.
- Greg C. is drinking a Wizard of Gose - Peach by Bandit Brewery at Bandit BreweryAroma and flavour of salted sour yoghurt with peach & apricot which sounds kind of gross but is actually excellent, at least in beer form.
- Greg C. is drinking a Mr Pink (2018) by Bandit Brewery at Bandit BreweryNice integration of all the flavours. Nothing overpowers and not too sweet. Clean on the palate as well. Great refresher.