HALIFAX, NS – 2 Crows Brewing is celebrating its 2nd anniversary this weekend, and has announced details of new beer releases and other plans to mark the occasion.
Starting at 12:00 noon tomorrow (Saturday January 26th), six brand new beers will be available in the retail shop including:
- Silence – still (non-carbonated) sour ale
- Hollywood – foedre-aged sour with blood orange and tonka bean
- 408 Months – foedre-aged farmhouse ale with pomace (collaboration with Annex Ale Project)
- Brettango – mango brett IPA
- Showtime – gin barrel aged sour with tomic (collaboration with The Third Place Cocktail Co.)
- Chime – sauvignon blanc barrel aged sour with lemongrass and sea salt
The first 100 customers in the retail shop will also receive a free anniversary glass.
In the taproom, six new beers – some overlapping with the new packaged beers, some different – and six old favourites will be on tap, and three more beers will be available for can/bottle pours. Chef Luke Gaston will be serving snacks starting at 1:00 PM, and there will be live music throughout the day.
The party will continue the next day with Sour Sunday – details to be announced soon.
For more information, see the 2 Crows Facebook page.
Source & Photo: 2 Crows Brewing Facebook page