Steam Whistle Announces St. Paddy’s Day Experience Contest
On February 5, 2014 At 1:00 pm
Responses : Comments are off for this post
One winner and a friend will be awarded the following:
- Airfare for two to Toronto
- Accommodation at the Fairmont Royal York in downtown Toronto
- Private brewery tour and tasting with Brewmaster Marek Mikunda
- “Meet the Makers” dinner with Steam Whistle co-founders Cam Heaps and Greg Taylor
- Tickets to the Steam Whistle St. Paddy’s Day Bash on March 15th
- and “more surprises”
The Steam Whistle St. Paddy’s Day Experience contest is open to all residents of Canada (except Quebec) 19 years of age and older. More information and entry details can be found on the Steam Whistle website and Facebook page.
For those not lucky enough to win the contest, regular admission details for the Steam Whistle St. Paddy’s Day Bash will be announced soon.